-->

The Art of Seduction

- 20:00

Imagine walking into a reception of a well-ventilated office. You got in and sat down in the walkway.



Minutes later, you turned only to behold a beautiful creature seated right beside you. Jezz, she is so beautiful! you shouted well enough in your heart.

Well, how do I approach her? I want to talk to her over and over again. I would like to become associated with her at any cost.

How do I go about it? How do I start and sustain a meaningful conversation? How do I make her want me the way I want her!

Now, you need the scenario I just narrated to make smart business decisions.

How do you convince your customers to become your clients?

How do you convince a customer to make his first purchase?

How do you sell to an unknown person without sounding rude or intruding?

How do you?


Advertisement

 

Start typing and press Enter to search